Free training classes include, but are not limited to:
- Firefighter I – Firefighter II
- EMT-B, EMT-I and EMT-P
- Emergency Vehicle Operator
- Heavy and Tactical Rescue classes
- Officer I – Officer III classes
- Instructor I – Instructor III
- Company wide training (at least twice a year)
- Station Uniform
- You will receive two free shirts, and sweatshirt initially and one free shirt each year thereafter. You will need to buy your own duty crew pants as well as steel toed boots.
- Service Recognition
- The station provides service recognition for one, three, five, seven, ten, fifteen, twenty, twenty-five and thirty years of service
- PPE – Personal Protective Equipment
- You will be issued personal protective equipment based on your chosen career path with the station. Those selecting the fire side will be issued a set of bunker gear and boots and those selecting the EMS side will be issued a set of EMS gear.
- Personal Property Tax
- If the title is in your name, you can choose one vehicle to be tax-free in the Town of Warrenton or Fauquier County.
- Chance to develop valuable life & job skills
- Chance to meet new people
- Make a difference in your community
Please contact email@example.com for further information.