Free training classes include, but are not limited to:
- Heath Care Provider CPR
- Pro Board Firefighter I – Firefighter II
- Hazmat Awareness and Operations
- Virginia /Nationally Registered EMT-Basic, EMT-Intermediate and EMT-Paramedic
- Pro Board Emergency Vehicle Operator I – III, Driver Pumper Operator, Driver Aerial Operator
- Heavy and Tactical Rescue classes
- Pro Board Officer I – Officer IV
- Pro Board Instructor I – Instructor III
- Company wide training (at least twice a year)
- Station Uniform
- You will receive two free shirts, and sweatshirt initially and one free shirt each year thereafter.
- You will need to buy your own duty crew pants as well as steel toed boots.
- Service Recognition
- The station provides service recognition for five, ten, fifteen, twenty, and thirty years of service.
- PPE – Personal Protective Equipment
- You will be issued personal protective equipment based on your chosen career path with the station. Those selecting the fire side will be issued a set of bunker gear and boots and those selecting the EMS side will be issued a set of EMS gear.
- Personal Property Tax
- If the title is in your name, you can choose one vehicle to be tax-free in the Town of Warrenton or Fauquier County.
- Chance to develop valuable life & job skills
- Chance to meet new people
- Make a difference in your community
Please contact email@example.com for further information.